This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you join Financial Markets Association Malta as a member. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. Rest assured that we never sell lists or email addresses. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
Any data provided by your good-self will be confidentially held in a file accessible only to authorized members of FMAM Committee, which purpose will be solely that of providing the services which as a FMAM member you would have subscribed to when filling in the membership form. All the security measures adopted (necessary and required to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data supplied) in all cases respect the will of the users and the Company’s strict compliance with the Maltese Data Protection Act 2001 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective as of 25th May 2018.
What do we use your personal data for:
- To send latest information on our activities and events that may be of interest to you via email.
- To send receipts or to provide information that you request to the postal address provided upon joining the Association.
- To respond to feedback that you submit in reply to our newsletters.
- To allow you to participate in any of our online surveys or activities and generally to be able to correspond with you after we receive a request from you.
Data Protection rights:
- Independently of the above, you have the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of your data, which right you may exercise by means of a request sent to Financial Markets Association Malta specifying the reference “Data Protection” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independently of the above, you have the right to ‘Unsubscribe’ at any point in time simply by sending an email to email@example.com specifying the reference “Unsubscribe Me”.